With average temperature fluctuations from twenty-eight to eighty-seven degrees, the weather in the Delmarva Peninsula demands just about year-round heating or cooling. An effectively sealed thermal envelope is essential yet can trap pollutants inside. With sources of potential contaminants found in every room, proactive measures to ensure healthy indoor air quality are often recommended.
We’re Your Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Don’t take risks with the air you breathe every day. Contact Bay-Care Heating & Air by way of our online form or by calling 302- 245-3365 and schedule a convenient time for a free in-home consultation with one of our qualified HVAC experts. Specializing in a comprehensive range of proven services, such as ductwork sealing, energy audits, blower door testing, attic insulation, and heating/cooling maintenance, we are prepared to resolve every issue.
Breathe Cleaner, Fresher Air In Your Home
At Bay-Care Heating & Air, we take a whole-home approach, taking into consideration every aspect that impacts comfort, energy efficiency, and air quality. Our comprehensive evaluation identifies hidden concerns and allows us to create a customized plan of action. Drawing from whole-home accessories such as air filtration products, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, carbon monoxide detectors, smart thermostats, and zoning opportunities, we meet your lifestyle, achieve your goals and exceed expectations across Dagsboro, Millsboro, and the surrounding areas.
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Bay Care Heating And Air LLC for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.